To File a Health and Safety Complaint
If you are a CEA Bargaining Unit Member experiencing a health or safety concern at your work location, please email CEAHealthSafety@ceaohio.org or call 614-253-4731.
- How to File a Health-and-Safety Complaint 2023-2024
- CEA Master Agreement Health-and-Safety
- Who is OSHA? Who is PERRP?
- PERRP Website
Health and Wellness
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Health Advocate is available at no cost to employees, spouses, dependents, parents and parents-in-law. Completely confidential. In a crisis, help is available 24/7.
Reporting an Injury or Assault
When you experience an injury at work or an assault on the job, it is critical to report the incident. In addition to accidental injuries, CEA members report being assaulted by students as young as four-years old. CEA launched the Target Zero Campaign to make sure every single injury or assault is reported so we have accurate data to address the issue. For more information on what do if injured or assaulted click on the resources below.
- What Should I Do if I Am Injured or Assaulted?
- CEA Master Agreement: 701.02D Assault Leave
- CCS Recommended Medical Providers