2024-25 Job Share Application
Job sharing provides a way for teachers who wish to continue their employment with Columbus City Schools in less than a full-time capacity. Most job shares are a 50/50 split, but other arrangements can take place.
If you would like to job share with another bargaining-unit member, each partner must complete their own job-share packet. One form MUST be submitted by EACH teacher, which will be done electronically for the upcoming 2024-2025 School Year. You must submit this form and one proposed calendar for EACH job share partner. Once the job-sharing request is approved, the job share cannot be dissolved unless all parties agree (teachers, principals or supervisors, and HR). CEA will compile a list of bargaining-unit members who are looking for job-share partners. To add your name to the list, complete the Job Share Partner Survey below and submit no later than 11:59 p.m., Monday, Dec. 18.
On Tuesday, Dec. 19, a list of potential job-share partners will be emailed to each applicant completing the online form to assist in finding a job-share partner. Each partner’s completed job-share packet must be submitted to CCS Human Resources, no later than 5 p.m., Friday, January 12.
Update: CEA Run-Off Election
UPDATE: Please note that there will be a runoff election for the position of Middle School Governor-at-Large. The voting period will begin Tuesday, Dec. 5 and end Monday, Dec. 18. Ballots will be picked up and tallied on Tuesday, Dec. 19.
Middle School Governor at-Large:
Cassandra D. Daniels (759) Run-off Candidate
Keith Emrick (726) Run-off Candidate
2023-24 Professional Leave
*** Professional Leave Funds have been exhausted for the 23/24 School Year.***
Funds have been allocated for use during the 2023-24 fiscal year to support activities which will improve the professional performance of administrators and certificated staff. Administrators and certificated staff may apply to participate in relevant workshops and/or conferences.
2023-24 Employee Leave of Absence
Broadspire will be the new Columbus City Schools leaves of absence administrator. If you need to request a leave of absence, please contact Broadspire at 888-578-8561 or www.myleavetech.com Please note that starting 7/1/2022, all leave of absence documentation should be sent directly to Broadspire and not Human Resources.
- Broadspire FAQ
- CCS Leave of Absence Handbook 2023-2024
- Instructions to Access Broadspire Portal
- Employee Rights Under The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Application for Miscellaneous Leaves
Sick Leave Bank Application
- 2023-24 Sick Leave Bank Application – Deadline to join September 29, 2023
- Sick Leave Bank Withdrawal Form
- To initiate a Catastrophic Sick Leave Request contact Broadspire.
- New Catastrophic Leave Donation Form
- Ohio Evaluation System (OHIOES)
- Evaluation Resources & Process
- High Quality Student Data (HQSD)
- 2023-2024 OTES Evaluation Checklist
Reporting an Injury or Assault
When you experience an injury at work or an assault on the job, it is critical to report the incident. In addition to accidental injuries, CEA members report being assaulted by students as young as four-years old. CEA launched the Target Zero Campaign to make sure every single injury or assault is reported so we have accurate data to address the issue. For more information on what do if injured or assaulted click on the resources below.
- Target Zero Campaign Flyer
- What Should I Do if I Am Injured or Assaulted?
- CEA Master Agreement 701.02D Assault Leave
- Columbus City Schools Recommended Medical Providers
Faculty Rep Resources
- 2023-2024 CEA Faculty Representative Notebook
- Faculty Representative Workshop Power Points
Salary Change Due to Training Beyond a Bachelor’s Degree/ Educational Increase Form
Prior Employment Verification
To Access District Resources Remotely
- ABC Minute Template
- Discipline Tracking Form
- Teachers for Better Schools Membership Form
- Lost Materials Application
Reform Panel Documents