Health and Wellness
- OEA Wellness Wednesdays
- CCS Employee Health and Wellness Initiatives
- New Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Health Advocate is available at no cost to employees, spouses, dependents, parents and parents-in-law. Completely confidential. In a crisis, help is available 24/7.
Reporting an Injury or Assault
When you experience an injury at work or an assault on the job, it is critical to report the incident. In addition to accidental injuries, CEA members report being assaulted by students as young as four-years old. CEA launched the Target Zero Campaign to make sure every single injury or assault is reported so we have accurate data to address the issue. For more information on what do if injured or assaulted click on the resources below.
- ODH Releases Updated Quarantine Guidelines 10/28/21
- Isolation Protocol for Staff and Students with Symptoms
- Quarantine Protocol (K-12 Classroom Exposure/School Bus)
- Quarantine Protocol (Community or Non-Classroom Exposure)
- How to Request Remote Work for Quarantine or Isolation
- 2021-2022 MOU #2 Covid-19 Health and Safety Checklist
- 2021-2022 MOU #2 Attachment B
- MOU # 2 Expedited Health and Safety Complaint Process
- CCS 2021-2022 Re-Opening Covid-19 Mitigation Strategies
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Ohio Department of Health (ODH)
- Columbus Public Health (CPH)
To File a Health and Safety Complaint
If you are a CEA Bargaining Unit Member experiencing a health or safety concern at your work location, please email CEAHealthSafety@ceaohio.org or call 614-253-4731.