2022-2023 Employee Leave of Absence
Starting 7/1/2022, Broadspire will be the new Columbus City Schools leaves of absence administrator. If you need to request a leave of absence, please contact Broadspire at 888-578-8561.
Please note that starting 7/1/2022, all leave of absence documentation should be sent directly to Broadspire and not Human Resources.
- Broadspire FAQ
- Instructions to Access Broadspire Portal/Add FMLA Time
- Employee Rights Under The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Application for Miscellaneous Leaves
Sick Leave Bank Application
- 2022-2023 Sick Leave Bank Application – Deadline to join September 30, 2022
- Sick Leave Bank Withdrawal Form
- Catastrophic Sick Leave Request
- Catastrophic Leave Donation Form
- To donate days, fill out the CCS Report of Employee Absence Form, write the number of days donated, check “Other,” check “SL Donation.” On the line under ” SL Donation”,” write the CEA member’s name; or, you can simply donate to the bank for anyone’s use. Sign and date the form. Send the completed form to the Human Resource Office @ email@example.com
Reporting an Injury or Assault
When you experience an injury at work or an assault on the job, it is critical to report the incident. In addition to accidental injuries, CEA members report being assaulted by students as young as four-years old. CEA launched the Target Zero Campaign to make sure every single injury or assault is reported so we have accurate data to address the issue. For more information on what do if injured or assaulted click on the resources below.
- Target Zero Campaign Flyer
- How to Report an Injury or Assault
- How to Apply for Assault Leave
- CEA Master Agreement 701.02D Assault Leave
- Columbus City Schools Recommended Medical Providers
Faculty Rep Resources
- 2022-2023 CEA Faculty Representative Notebook
- CEA Fall Faculty Representative Workshop Power Points
- August 19, 2021 Faculty Representative Training Power Points
- January 21, 2021 CEA Joint District Meeting PowerPoint
2022-2023 Professional Leave
Funds have been allocated for use during the 2022-23 fiscal year to support activities which will improve the professional performance of administrators and certificated staff. Administrators and certificated staff may apply to participate in relevant workshops and/or conferences.
***New Electronic Professional Leave Request Process***CCS Email and/or Log-In Credentials may be required to access the Microsoft Form. The Form is also accessible thru the website on mobile device.
- 2022-2023 CEA Professional Leave Guidelines and Schedules
- Reimbursement Claim Form
- CEA Professional Leave Request Form
Salary Change Due to Training Beyond a Bachelor’s Degree/ Educational Increase Form
Prior Employment Verification
To Access District Resources Remotely
- ABC Minute Template
- Discipline Tracking Form
- Teachers for Better Schools Membership Form
- Lost Materials Application
Reform Panel Documents